The successful applicant will be part of a small but busy team fulfilling warehouse duties as detailed below. Reporting directly to the finance and operations manager, the job is a varied role and requires the successful candidate to be versatile and motivated, with a can-do attitude.
- Product labelling
- Product assembly including product modification
- Accepting and checking goods inwards including unpacking pallet deliveries
- Counting stock
- Picking and packing of product
- Other warehouse duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- A good standard of English and Maths, both written and spoken
- Computer literate, with the ability to use barcoding technology
- Ability to use saws, pillar drills and associated equipment
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Hard working team player
- Understanding of the Health and Safety issues of working in a warehouse environment
All applicants must be physically fit as the job involves carrying boxes of up to 30kg around the warehouse. Full training will be given on all aspects of the job.
This is a full-time position with set hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. Salary will be dependent on age and experience.
If you are interested in this job role please email your CV to email@example.com